No subject

Wed Jun 27 05:48:46 CEST 2012

list with a different setid because no doubt sipsak is sending the notify
from a different port to that which Asterisk is listening on.

Eg. setid - 10, destination - sip:<asterisk_ip>:5065

Then - if(ds_is_from_list("10"))...

Cheers,

Charles
Thanks to all for the input. I wrote a script to call sipsak to generate
the notify and all seems to be working, however am having issues getting
kamailio to forward to the endpoint.

The notify is sent unsolicited so I figured I could just add a statement
such as:

if(is_method("NOTIFY") && ds_is_from_list("1")){
                route(LOCATION);
.....etc

(asterisk server sending notify is in the ds list.)

What would be the proper way for kamailio to handle this?