No subject

Wed Jun 27 05:48:46 CEST 2012

I'm using asterisk (over 3 years) and kamailio (about 1 year) in a
*production* environment using Xen and I have almost no problems with
timers (they were previously with 100Hz),
but I have experienced A LOT of problems with asterisk or any voip-related
projects using OpenVZ.
So from my own perspective, OpenVZ (which is a more cheaper) is only
suitable for hosting (web or such of tasks) or any non-realtime tasks.
Maybe it was caused by incorrect settings on host (which was out of my
control).
Maybe I'm wrong but to me, Xen is better vs OpenVZ :-)