[SR-Users] how to talk across domains, my domain to say, iptel.org

Auro Tripathy Auro.Tripathy at wdc.com
Sat Jun 30 02:04:29 CEST 2012

Thanks Klaus, non-local routing appears to work out-of-the-box.
Thank you again for confirming what I observed.

-Auro

Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 3:52 PM
To: SIP Router - Kamailio (OpenSER) and SIP Express Router (SER) - Users Mailing List
Cc: Auro Tripathy
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] how to talk across domains, my domain to say, iptel.org

The default configuration supports that already.

Usually inbound routing does not differ if the call comes from a local subscriber or from an external domain.

Outbound routing is performed if the domain in the request URI (ruri) is non-local.

regards
Klaus