[SR-Users] Segfault running 3.3.0 with registrar/p_usrloc/path

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 14:11:21 CEST 2012

Hello,

the frame 0 (where the crash happened) is completely empty, something
went wrong there. Did you install from sources or packages?

Set debug=3 and send me all the logs for processing the REGISTER that
causes the issue. Also, send again the backtrace from the new corefile,
maybe this time will be complete.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw