[SR-Users] EOF Error in pass_fd

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 09:00:43 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 6/27/12 2:25 PM, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> 27 jun 2012 kl. 10:01 skrev Daniel-Constantin Mierla:
>
>> the patch was backported to branch 3.2, it is recommended you use the latest version of that branch, as there might be other fixes that can hit you at some point. It is safe to do it, you don't need to change anything in database or config file.
> It it time to release another patch release of 3.2 ?
I haven't checked the log to see what was accumulated there, but from
time point of view, it has to be done soon. I was thinking of releasing
the last 3.1.x just mark the end of packaging for that branch, as well.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw