[SR-Users] Questions about login to account

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 08:58:01 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 6/27/12 3:37 PM, Renato dos Santos wrote:
> I has too problem...
>
> On 26/06/2012, at 05:18, Daniel Butenko wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>> I am trying to register an account oniptel.org <http://iptel.org>but
>> some problems occurred while this operations.
>>
>> Firstly I set up account by "register" link: on website: Login >
>> register > I add email:pav.voip at gmail.com
>> <mailto:pav.voip at gmail.com>with password: test
>>
>> Secondary I tried to log into this account on this SerWeb login with
>> username pav.voip2 and password: test without any success.
>>
>> When Im trying to get password on
>> "http://serweb.iptel.org/user/index.php" its look like there is no
>> account created when I add pav.voip2 as username.
>>
>> Please give me a feedback if you know the reason of this problem

the right forum to discuss such issues is the service mailing list
services at iptel.org:

The admins of that service should be there to answer any questions.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw