[SR-Users] Subscription-State: terminated;reason=terminated?

Anca Vamanu anca.vamanu at 1and1.ro
Wed Jun 27 17:39:57 CEST 2012

Hi Min, Klaus,

I followed your suggestions and added a module parameter -
xcapauth_userdel_reason in presence_xml module. It has default value
"probation". The retry-after parameter can be added easily by just
attaching it also to the end of the reason when setting this parameter.

3.10. xcapauth_userdel_reason(str)

This parameter represents the reason that will be included in the
Subscription-State header of the Notify when a rule is no longer found
in the XCAP pres-auth document for a user that was previously allowed.
The Subscription state in this case switches to "terminated". Because
it is not clear which reason is most appropriate in this case from the
ones defined by the RFC 3265, this parameter offers the possibility for
the admin to decide which one he wishes to use.

Default value: “probation” . Since probation also accepts a retry-after
parameter to specify after at least how may seconds the client should
reattempt to resubscribe, you can include this in the parameter also.

Example 1.10. Set xcapauth_userdel_reason parameter
modparam("presence_xml", "xcapauth_userdel_reason",
"probation;retry-after=30")
modparam("presence_xml", "xcapauth_userdel_reason", "rejected")

Min, I would appreciate if you could test this and let me know.

Regards,
Anca