[SR-Users] default kamailio configuration.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 10:06:57 CEST 2012

Record-Route is added by proxies to requests creating dialogs to require
that the requests within the dialog will be sent through them. There
Record-Route headers become Route in within dialog requests. In other
words, Route forces next hop address and can be dangerous from security
point of view if not trusted, Record-Route is just to carry some
addresses for later usage, no immediate impact in routing of that request.