[SR-Users] TM module timer question

Gertjan Wolzak g.wolzak at foize.com
Tue Jun 26 16:36:30 CEST 2012

Hello All,

Situation, sip client on a smart phone, with a minimum registration time of
10 minutes, connected through wifi.

Just after a reregister I walk out of range of the wifi connection.

Then someone tries to call me, lookup location gives back that I am online
and can be found at ip address w.x.y.z on port number xxxx, but I am not
there because I walked out of the wifi range.

Which timer do I need to use to get a failure route to reroute the call to a
pstn gateway?

I have tried the fr_timer which works, I set it to 5000, downside is that
when I am in wifi range, I only have 5 seconds to answer the call.

The fr_inv_timer is not the right one I think, as I will not get any message
from the called number, as that device is not connected..

Link to a thread I missed is more than welcome.

Thanks.

Gertjan