[SR-Users] Over 100% of CPU usage on kamailio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 09:59:18 CEST 2012

Hello,

when it occurs again, get the backtrace with gdb using the PIDs from all
kamailio processes eating lot of CPU.

Btw, what version are you using (kamailio -V)?

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw