[SR-Users] Reply 503 was replaced to 500

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 09:25:04 CEST 2012

Hello,

this 503 to 500 is a requirement from RFC, to prevent propagation of
blacklisting/disabling destination hosts. I don't remember right now any
configuration option for it, but you can try to enforce it from the
failure route, like:

t_reply("503", "...");

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw