[SR-Users] ERROR: uri2dst: bad_uri

Barthel Marco (CI/AFU1) Marco.Barthel at de.bosch.com
Fri Jun 22 16:13:16 CEST 2012

Hi,
 we are using kamailio at Bosch with some several thousand users. From time to time we encounter the following in the logs of kamailio:

/usr/sbin/kamailio[9247]: ERROR: tm [ut.h:255]: ERROR: uri2dst: bad_uri: sip:
/usr/sbin/kamailio[9247]: ERROR: tm [t_fwd.c:1528]: ERROR: t_forward_nonack: failure to add branches

Am I right that this means a relay/forward happened and either $ru or $du was just set to "sip:" ?

Thanks in advance.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Marco Barthel

Robert Bosch GmbH
 (CI/AFU1)
www.bosch.com

Tel. +49 711 811-3602341
marco.barthel at de.bosch.com

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Hermann Scholl; Geschäftsführung: Franz Fehrenbach, Siegfried Dais;
Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Bernd Bohr, Rudolf Colm, Volkmar Denner, Christoph Kübel, Uwe Raschke,
Wolf-Henning Scheider, Werner Struth, Peter Tyroller