[SR-Users] $200 bounty

Aft nix aftnix at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 21:18:03 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 1:07 AM, copycall <dave at copycall.com> wrote:
> alex,
>
> i don't fell mocked, but if you feel the need to mock me for cathartic
> relief then i have made one man's day a little easier.
>
> and, if this is entertaining to the others, then the drinks are on me.
>
> i have a business problem to solve and i will try to solve it the best way i
> can.
>
> if it means kamailio developers and users are not sensitive to the needs of
> telephony service providers, then so be it.
>
> however, i know that the vast majority of them are like me - trying their
> best to do their jobs.
>
> if you want to offer your services to me, you are welcome.
>
> dave
>

> On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On 06/20/2012 02:51 PM, copycall wrote:
>>
>>> is the list designed for alex balashov to get rich?
>>

>> You're right, all this talk of $200 and riches!  It's beyond the wildest
>> dreams of avarice!
>>
>> Actually, this list is not designed for anyone to get rich.  It has an
>> explicit non-commercial policy.  There is a separate Kamailio-Business list,
>> and, as Ovidiu mentioned, the business directory.
>>
>> That is the principal reason you're being mocked.
>>

>> --
>> Alex Balashov - Principal
>> Evariste Systems LLC
>> 235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
>> Suite 106
>> Decatur, GA 30030
>> Tel: +1-678-954-0670
>> Fax: +1-404-961-1892
>> Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.alexbalashov.com/

Hi dave,

You are not getting the point. nobody's against doing business. Infact
doing business in "the open source way" is
supposed be "service, support, consultancy" based rather than
"product" based. Its quiet ok for you to hire someone
who is active in kamailio list. But "kamailio-users" is not the place
to talk business. We all have to support us and our
families. But do it in business list please. I dont think people will
show different response if your starting price was 2000$.

please mail in business list. And talk business there.

You cant open a bank account in their reception desk although bank
wants to do business with you.

cheers.

--
-aft