[SR-Users] $200 bounty

copycall dave at copycall.com
Wed Jun 20 21:07:10 CEST 2012

alex,

i don't fell mocked, but if you feel the need to mock me for cathartic
relief then i have made one man's day a little easier.

and, if this is entertaining to the others, then the drinks are on me.

i have a business problem to solve and i will try to solve it the best way
i can.

if it means kamailio developers and users are not sensitive to the needs of
telephony service providers, then so be it.

however, i know that the vast majority of them are like me - trying their
best to do their jobs.

if you want to offer your services to me, you are welcome.

dave