[SR-Users] Bug with server originated call

David kamailio.org at spam.lublink.net
Wed Jun 20 17:47:57 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am using the example that came with my kamailio deb file to launch a
call server side. I send a dummy INVITE to the phone, when the phone
responds 200 OK, I reply with a REFER to send the phone to the desired
number. ( ctd.sh.gz )

My problem is that if I don't answer the ctd call, the phone rings for a
long time ( or endlessly on certain devices ). I tried adding an
Expires: 10, and it did not make any difference.

Is there a way to cancel this call from the ctd script ?

David