[SR-Users] kamailio core request dropping - no reply

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:34:31 CEST 2012

Hello,

there are some mandatory SIP headers, without them a sip reply cannot be
built.

One is Via as the SIP mandates to send the reply where the last Via
address points to. In RFC3261, Via also carries the branch parameter
that should be used to match the transaction.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw