[SR-Users] simple test case: add user/delete user on kamailio 3.3 presence server

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 10:41:56 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 6/18/12 2:11 PM, Andreas Granig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 06/15/2012 05:25 PM, Min Wang wrote:
>> |  1 | sip:103 at 192.168.122.32 | 101              | 192.168.122.32 |
>> presence |      2 |        |    1339772803 |
>>
>>     then I deleted the 103 from the contact list, the watcher table still
>> shows the same.
> For local storage, I'd expect an unsubscribe (subscribe with Expires=0)
> from 101 to 103. The obvious work-flow would be to set it to
> "terminated" in watchers table, and in case of a subsequent re-subscribe
> it should be changed back to "pending" state, although the state-machine
> doesn't indicate a transition from "terminated" back to "pending". Isn't
> this the case?
>
> For xcap storage, there are other ways to block/remove a contact on/from
> the list. As Iñaki pointed out in
> http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/devel/2009-August/003868.html, the
> xcap server needs to notify the sip server about the change, which in
> turn will notify the other party (103) that it's no longer allowed to
> see 101's state. If the xcap_server module of kamailio is used, there is
> the following code snippet in some examples floating around on the internet:
>

> switch($rm) {
>    case "PUT":
>    xcaps_put("$var(uri)", "$hu", "$rb");
>    if($xcapuri(u=>auid)=~"pres-rules") {
>      pres_update_watchers("$var(uri)", "presence");
>      pres_refresh_watchers("$var(uri)", "presence", 1);
>    }
>
> So, shouldn't this update the watchers accordingly? Anyways, also in
> this case the watcher state should change to "terminated", and in case
> of a re-subscribe it should go back to pending if xcap rules are
> allowing this.
>
> Maybe someone with good xcap_server/presence insights could elaborate on
> that?
to summarize, you say that when the contact is removed from the buddy
list, the watcher table is not updated to state terminated by
pres_update_watchers(...)?

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw