[SR-Users] Alias possible for presence...

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 10:27:24 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 6/14/12 10:28 AM, Gertjan Wolzak wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I have the following challenge.
>
> We are using kamailio 3.2 and have enabled presence. Which works fine.
>
> But we would like to be able to work with aliases, so that the account
> name and "presentation" name can be different.
>
> Any Ideas... Or did I miss the documentation on that?

the account name is public or not? If it is some internal id, eventually
is used for authentication, but for presence the contacts should know
the public id.

Or maybe you can give some example to understand how you use aliases in
the context of presence...

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw