[SR-Users] simple test case: add user/delete user on kamailio 3.3 presence server

Min Wang ser.basis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 17:25:47 CEST 2012

HI

    I just did simple test-case: add user and delete user on kamailio 3.3

    on 101 , I added 103, the watcher tables shows:

   select * from watchers;
+----+------------------------+------------------+----------------+----------+--------+--------+---------------+
| id | presentity_uri         | watcher_username | watcher_domain |
event    | status | reason | inserted_time |
+----+------------------------+------------------+----------------+----------+--------+--------+---------------+
|  1 | sip:103 at 192.168.122.32 | 101              | 192.168.122.32 |
presence |      2 |        |    1339772803 |
+----+------------------------+------------------+----------------+----------+--------+--------+---------------+

    then I deleted the 103 from the contact list, the watcher table
still shows the same.

    It seems a strange behavior,  should this to be deleted from the db?

    what's the expected behavior on the watchers table for delete/adding
user?

    In my previos email testing case,  there is terminated status=3 in
db, when will this item will be deleted?

http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2012-June/073621.html

    From the http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3857#section-4.7.1, there is
nowhere to go if it it is in the terminated status.

       subscribe,
          policy=       +----------+
          reject        |          |<------------------------+
          +------------>|terminated|<---------+              |
          |             |          |          |              |
          |             |          |          |noresource    |
          |             +----------+          |rejected      |
          |                  ^noresource      |deactivated   |
          |                  |rejected        |probation     |
          |                  |deactivated     |timeout       |noresource
          |                  |probation       |              |rejected
          |                  |giveup          |              |giveup
          |                  |                |              |approved
       +-------+         +-------+        +-------+          |
       |       |subscribe|       |approved|       |          |
       | init  |-------->|pending|------->|active |          |
       |       |no policy|       |        |       |          |
          | subscribe,       |                |              |
            policy = accept  |            +-------+          |