[SR-Users] Lua script calling rewriteuri

Sharif Tanvir Rahman mailshariftanvir at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 14:27:07 CEST 2012

Hi Daniel,

I need to access custom database tables (i.e. not default with kamailio)
 from a lua script (extending kamailio.cfg).

Processing any incoming SIP request starts with a lua function and that in
turn call other functions - and each one needs database access for taking
routing decision. This seems to be a huge performance issue
(connecting/querying db in several functions for a sip invite).

Could you please suggest

   - Any global scope (loads only once during start-up, but valid for each
   routing) in kamailio, where the required tables could be cached.
   - Or any other way to address this.

Thanks in advance.

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 2:21 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com

--