[SR-Users] topoh - capturing encrypted values

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 20:37:57 CEST 2012

Hello,

the message content is encoded just before writing to socket, so no way
to get it in the config route block right now. With a bit of
development, topoh can export a function/pv/transformation that can
return the encoded value.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw