[SR-Users] About xcap xuid in kamailio

Min Wang ser.basis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 16:34:52 CEST 2012

Hi Juha:

    Just wondering which version of are you using on the kamailio server
side ?

    I've used kamailio 3.1,  jitsi/bria are subscribed to each other and
both's status=1 in the watchers.

    If I restart jitsi, jitis did send  publish from the trace, but
kamailio did not send out the notification.

     Could it be the 3.1 issue, or  3.3 or later is recommended?

thanks.

min