[SR-Users] About xcap xuid in kamailio

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed Jun 13 11:35:11 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 06/13/2012 10:52 AM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> my feeling is that there is no real commitment in jitsi for sip
> presence/xcap.  i found a presence bug long time ago and reported it on
> jitsi tracker.  so far nothing has happened.

For me, reporting a presence bug on the jitsi-users mailing list, along
with pointing out exactly where in the code and how to fix it eventually
worked. Did you get in touch with them on one of the lists?

In my opinion, it's quite important to work with the client guys,
because for some reason there are nearly no open source implementations
out there which properly support presence, so Jitsi is already one of
the better ones (what's the alternative?).

Andreas