[SR-Users] High availability design with Kamailio

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:05:06 CEST 2012

Hi again,

Some progress.. I have configured heartbeat and with the crm option to set
kamailio as resource i.e

crm(test-conf)configure# *primitive Kamailio lsb::kamailio op monitor
interval=15s*

I can see that if I put the primary node on standby the kamailio instance
starts on secondary node ! but this isn't working other way around e.g If
Kamailio crashes the secondary node doesn't do anything.

I've read people that they used sipsak and some piece of code that pings
Kamailio and if it fails to respond it triggers to heartbeat. Is there any
help on this !

Regards,
Sammy G.