[SR-Users] High availability design with Kamailio

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:01:31 CEST 2012

Thanks Juha :)

Really appreciate that. Would you please like to contribute the whole
procedure so that everyone knows whats happening here !!
As soon as I finish with this one *successfully* I will write about it in
my blog, so anything that leads to its successful implementation
would benefit alot of other folks.
Thanks again
BR
Sammy