[SR-Users] branching 3.3 - to be used for 3.3.x releases

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 09:01:59 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am going to create the GIT branch 3.3 in short time -- this branch
will be used for releasing 3.3.x versions.

After that master can take again commits of new features, to be part of
next major release 3.4.x. Branch 3.3 will take only fixes.

 From my point of view, I have two issues that I am trying to solve and
the 3.3.0 is ready to go out, namely:
   - a solaris sigbus
   - pua_dialoginfo issue reported on mailing list

Otherwise, nothing else critcal is out there, to my knowledge. Report
them if you have other ones. Packaging specs were updated, so we are
pretty much ready to release when no relevant issues is open.

The wiki page with what is new in this release was updated a bit as
well, add if you find something missing at:
   - http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/features/new-in-devel

Also, contribute to the upgrade guidelines:
   - http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/install/upgrade/3.2.x-to-3.3.0

Cheer,

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw