[SR-Users] Making dialog module work for me !!

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 13:34:08 CEST 2012

Hi,

sure, I'll give that debug messages a try tonight, Also I was thinking of
alternative approach and like you said, you are using htable. If I've to
use that htable entry manually how do I make sure that any call data gets
only deleted/erased after the call hangsup !? i.e I don't want the htable
entry to get expired and removed automatically for a call length greater
than 3 hours !!

Thanks alot,
Sammy