[SR-Users] Kamailio and Netann

patrice.bodeven at orange.com patrice.bodeven at orange.com
Tue Jun 5 10:53:09 CEST 2012

Hello guys,

Thanks for your quick answer.

Based on your confirmation that this format of the R-URI is supported and received inside the script (and not parsed by the sip stack), then I added additional logs and discovered the mistake in my script. I had before a line "subst_uri("/sip:([^:]*)[:;].*/sip:\1/");" in order to prevent unexpected R-URI format.
So when the line is removed, the $ru is complete as received. For me, it is not necessary to escape the URI.

So Kamailio supports implicitely Netann (RFC4240) R-URI format.

Best regards.

PatriceB