[SR-Users] [Sip-implementors] Test SIP Servers for Simultaneous calls

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 09:45:37 CEST 2012

Hi Vineet.

Thats not possible what you understood from my wording. I said "you can
change SIPp command parameters" and run two or more instances of SIPp on
same server.

Linux-Console:~# sipp -pause_msg_ign -trace_err -users 1 -t u1
-watchdog_minor_maxtriggers 12000 -watchdog_major_maxtriggers 1000 -i
[my.server.ip] *-p 7000* -aa -default_behaviors pingreply -sleep 1 -mp
10000 [sip.server.ip]:[sip_port]

Linux-Console:~# sipp -pause_msg_ign -trace_err -users 1 -t u1
-watchdog_minor_maxtriggers 12000 -watchdog_major_maxtriggers 1000 -i
[my.server.ip] *-p 7010* -aa -default_behaviors pingreply -sleep 1 -mp
10000 [sip.server.ip]:[sip_port]

Tweak the above commands according to your scenario files.

Regards,
Sammy