[SR-Users] Test SIP Servers for Simultaneous calls

Vineet Menon mvineetmenon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 06:51:18 CEST 2012

Hi,

I  want to test kamailio or any other server for it's simultaneous call
rates, form which I mean how much calls it can support simultaneously??
I know about SIPp, but that won't fulfill my purpose, because SIPp doesn't
offer simultaneity; rather it issues calls serially.

BTW, is it possible to do multiple calls from same machine, since ports are
consumed in the previous call?? I think the answer is negative....

I think, to do this kind of testing, we need multiple PCs..which call
simultaneously...

Any light on this??

Regards,

Vineet Menon