[SR-Users] Kamailio and Netann

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Mon Jun 4 19:02:56 CEST 2012

Hi Patrice,

There are couple of characters in the URI which need to be escaped
properly. A correct R-URI would look like this:

sip:annc at cl1.oms.ser.v0.pftest.net;play=http%3A%2F%2F1xx.1xx.1xx.1xx%3A8080%2Ferrfile%2Ferr.wav;repeat=forever

There are string transformations "{s.escape.param}" and
"{s.unescape.param}" you can use (in case you get the full URI into your
config script, not sure whether the parser bails out first).

Andreas