[SR-Users] maddr parameter in contact header and fix_nated_contact

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 11:37:22 CEST 2012

Hello,

I committed a patch to remove maddr in fix_nated_contact() as it makes
no sense anymore if contact uri is updated:

http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi/sip-router/?a=commit;h=c3caaa4c12f76c77381c6a0afc8688bc38b16999

If you can give it a try and all goes ok, then I will backport.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw