[SR-Users] Outbound and Registrar. No binding update

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Jul 30 19:23:04 CEST 2012

2012/7/30 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
> quick question to double check if what I understood when I read the specs
> was ok -- in gruu/ob, it does not matter anymore the callid/cseq
> combination, or there should still be some checks related to it?

In fact that depends on Outbound instead of GRUU, and not, when using
Outbound the registrar does NOT check the Call-ID and CSeq of the
REGISTER (and using GRUU means that Outbound is also used, so the
Contact has a +sip.instance and reg-id params which are inspected by
the registrar to create/update/delete a binding).

Cheers.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>