[SR-Users] Cleanup location table on failed NAT ping

David kamailio.org at spam.lublink.net
Tue Jul 24 23:47:30 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am using kamailio 3.2.3.

I am using the nathelper module to "ping" users in the location table to
keep the NAT bindings alive.

In the event of 3 failed NAT pings, I would like to mark the entry as
"unavailable" or completely delete it from the location table to avoid
having stale data.

Is this a feature that exists ? Is not, are their plans for it in the
future ?

When the REGISTER expires after 3600, if the phone doesn't register, the
location entry gets cleaned up. So I have to wait up to one hour before
the bad entry is purged. I was hoping to have it purged sooner.

Thanks,

David

version: kamailio 3.2.3 (x86_64/linux)
flags: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, USE_TLS, TLS_HOOKS, USE_RAW_SOCKS,
DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, DNS_IP_HACK, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC,
DBG_QM_MALLOC, USE_FUTEX, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT, USE_DNS_CACHE,
USE_DNS_FAILOVER, USE_NAPTR, USE_DST_BLACKLIST, HAVE_RESOLV_RES
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535, DEFAULT PKG_SIZE 4MB
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
id: unknown
compiled on 14:19:23 Apr 19 2012 with gcc 4.4.3