[SR-Users] Kamailio with APNS

Neill Wilkinson neill.wilkinson at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 24 11:28:06 CEST 2012

Are you doing this because your SIP client is sleeping on the device? If so
did you set the properties for the application to change the background
mode for VoIP apps, the

<key>UIBackgroundModes</key> settings in the info.plist file for the app?

http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/general/Reference/InfoPlistKeyReference/Articles/iPhoneOSKeys.html

This should enable the app to be woken up when necessary by iOS, may avoid
you having to code around it.
Neill...;o)
Aeonvista Ltd
Opening Up New Ideas