[SR-Users] Compile Kamailio from Source with STUN

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 18:34:58 CEST 2012

Hello,

if you want to enable the STUN code from the core, you have to add
STUN=1 to make command.

If you look to deploy a stun server, then there are several options out
there, one being part of baresip project, then mystun, etc ...

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw