[SR-Users] sip over tls is not working

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Wed Jul 11 21:33:22 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have just built Kamailio from Git master, configured TCP and TLS, and an
HTTP event route.  I was able to connect to Kamailio over TLS using Google
Chrome (and saw the "SSL Error: The site's security certificate is not
trusted!" page).  After I clicked on "Proceed anyway" I saw the log
message I put in the HTTP event route come out.

I also logged in with Jitsi using TLS and that worked fine too.

I tried this with both the WebSocket module loaded and without it, and it
worked in both cases.

I also tried the above with TCP and that worked fine as well.

As far as I can tell TLS is working in Kamailio Git master.

Regards,

Peter