[SR-Users] DB create statements

Wed Jul 11 14:44:44 CEST 2012

For the files: I solved my problem by changing the
/usr/lib/kamailio/kamctl/kamdbctl.pgsql script to write all queries to
stdout instead sending it to the DB, e.g:

# execute sql command with optional db name
sql_query()
{
         if [ $TRYONLY -eq 1 ] ; then
                 if [ $# -gt 1 ] ; then
                         shift
                         echo "$@"
                 else
                         cat
                 fi
         else
                 if [ $# -gt 1 ] ; then
                         if [ -n "$1" ]; then
                                 DB="$1"
                         else
                                 DB=""
                         fi
                         shift
                         $CMD -d $DB -c "$@"
                 else
                         $CMD "$@"
                 fi
         fi
}

And then call "TRYONLY=1 kamdbctl create"

regards
Klaus