[SR-Users] DB create statements

Wed Jul 11 11:24:07 CEST 2012

Hi!

For some reason I need to the enter the SQL statements manually on the
DB server (I do not want to copy the scripts to the DB server and there
is no superuser access over the network)

Is there a simple method to get all the SQL commands to create the
kamailio database?

I see there are all the files in "/usr/share/kamailio/postgres/" and
lots of other SQL statements in /usr/lib/kamailio/kamctl/kamdbctl.pgsql.
Does anyone know of a simple method to get all the raw SQL queries?

Thanks
Klaus