[SR-Users] future features?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 18:32:31 CEST 2012

Hello,

we could create a wiki page for future plans, not sure if devs will
start using it. There was a roadmap plan when there were some obvious
core SIP RFC requirements to be done, but we that part completed, now it
is more like each own needs getting developed.

Usually the people discuss it on sr-dev at lists.sip-router.org mailing
list, announcing the plan and looking to see if anyone else is doing the
same just to avoid duplicate efforts:

So, if people want to use a wiki page for listing future feature, just
create an account on wiki portal and start the page (just please use a
dokuwiki namespace, not to store the page in the root folder -- it could
be under 'devel', this namespace is there already, so the page can be
created under a wiki local link such as [[devel:future]]).

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw