[SR-Users] Removing display-name with uac_replace_from

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Jul 6 01:36:05 CEST 2012

Hi,

The attached patch does the trick for me, but I'd rather like to have a
second opinion on it for any potential side effects before pushing it.

The point here is that the fixup function didn't change (beside the
name) between 3.1 and 3.3, however 3.1 used dedicated w_replace_from1()
and w_replace_from2(), whereas 3.3 uses one unified w_replace_from(),
which breaks the behavior the fixup function is providing.

Thanks,
Andreas