[SR-Users] Sample pua_usrloc Config Was: Enableapplication/pidf+xml

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Mon Jan 30 17:44:11 CET 2012

Hi,

If by auth you mean the WITH_AUTH #!define in the configuration file
then it sounds like a configuration error.  You should check that the
pua_usrloc stuff you've added isn't excluded when WITH_AUTH is not set.

It is also worth remembering that, if you are using a client that does
not support server presence, or you are using a client that does support
server presence but doesn't support XCAP, then your configuration will
only work when you set the force_active modparam in presence_xml to 1.
This is because with force_active not set you need clients that can
update the pres-rules documents in the resource list to add new contacts
to the allow list before they will be authorised for presence.

Regards,

Peter

Peter Dunkley
Technical Director