[SR-Users] Kamailio TLS with intermediate CA certificates

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sun Jan 29 21:47:07 CET 2012

2012/1/29 Daniel Pocock <daniel at pocock.com.au>:
> It's a little bit different in Apache, where the user specifies a file
> containing intermediate certs - many of the CAs give instructions for
> adding that file in Apache, but they make no mention of
> OpenSSL/Kamailio/concatenating everything, so I imagine people will get
> stuck on things like this

If your certificate is not signed by a root CA then you will be also
provided with an intermediary certificate which is signed by a root
CA, and that intermediary certificate validates yours.

So to use it, you must take your public certificate and the
intermediate certificate in PEM format and concatenate both, having
your public certificate at the top of the resulting file.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>