[SR-Users] rpid to from header.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 14:06:18 CET 2012

On 1/25/12 6:30 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:
> On 01/25/2012 12:22 PM, David wrote:
>> One of my upstream gateways does not support rpid, so I want to
>> rewrite the from header from the rpid.
>>
>> is just a matter if setting $fU = $rpid?
>
> No, $fu/$fU/$fd/etc. are not mutable.
some of these are writable starting with 3.2.0, iirc -- it was added for
convenience. Just assign a value to them, but use it with care, you
cannot assign many times unless msg_apply_changes() is used in between.
Also, it does not revert the value for replies/within dialog requests.

> What you want is uac_replace_from(), in the 'uac' module.

This is still preferred way.