[SR-Users] Kamailio Redundancy examples/pointers required

Sammy Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 10:36:56 CET 2012

Hi again,

Really nice and good setup Javier, I'd definitely start implementing
this.How about geographically separated redundant servers!? DNS SRV? or
some specialized hardware for that ?

Can the new distributed messaging queue help in this kind of reliable
redundant setup ?
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules_k/dmq.html

Thanks
Regards,