[SR-Users] Kamailio ims / rtpproxy

trojak at st.fri.uniza.sk trojak at st.fri.uniza.sk
Mon Jan 23 10:43:23 CET 2012

Hi,

I am trying to make kamailio PCSCF working with rtpproxy (for NAT traversal).
I would like to ask, if there is any tutorial for this, or if you can
give me any advice.
I also have installed rtpproxy package; #!define WITH_NAT, and defined
rtpproxy port in config file...
But this is not working. I noticed, that in default config file of
pcscf is nothing in routing logic with rtpproxy (or it is unnecessary
?), so I try to copy route[RELAY] route[NAT] route[RTPPROXY] modules
from kamailio (no pcscf) config file... but also with no success.

Can you help me please ? What I am doing wrong ? Do you have any
configuration working with rtpproxy ?

Best wishes

Lubo