[SR-Users] unable to find dialog for ACK with route param

Timo Reimann sr at foo-lounge.de
Mon Jan 23 20:24:16 CET 2012

Hey,

Am 23.01.2012 um 11:13 schrieb Uri Shacked:
> i use the dialog module.
> i create the dialog using dlg_manage() right after the invite is recieved.
> in a case where the final destination rejects the call (486 busy), i get the following error:
> " WARNING: dialog [dlg_handlers.c:1054]: unable to find dialog for ACK with route param....."
> i guess the dialog module deletes the dialog on the 486 reply and gives me this erro when an ACK for the 486 is recieved from the caller...

No, the module shouldn't behave like that. IIRC, a terminating dialog is tied to its underlying transaction and should stay alive until the transaction times out.

Does each ACK message include a proper dialog ID (i.e., To-tag, From-tag, and Call-ID corresponding to the 486 message)? Is the ACK routed statefully at all?

Cheers,

--Timo