[SR-Users] pua_usrloc, PUBLISH not send when contact is deleted or expires

Giacomo Vacca Giacomo.Vacca at truphone.com
Fri Jan 20 12:56:34 CET 2012

Thanks Daniel.
What I'd like to achieve is this: given a cluster of kamailio-based proxy/registrar, notify a separate entity whenever a contact is inserted or removed (either by deletion or expiration).

I'd like this separate entity to be stateless (i.e. don't manage expiry time), avoid using a DB as shared information and have asynchronous notifications.

This is why I thought pua_usrloc could help me, without the need of a full presence server in the architecture to manage expiry times for presentities.

What do you think could be used to achieve this?