[SR-Users] IRC devel meeting

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 12:56:17 CET 2012

Hello,

I would like to schedule an IRC meeting to discuss about the development
of the project in 2012.

The topics coming in my mind at this moment:
- roadmap to next major release v3.3.0
- outstanding issues at this time, if any
- packaging - ways to automate the process better
- documentation - suggestions to improve it and attract more
contributions in this field
- ideas for new features
- administration - web site, mailing lists, etc ... do we miss some good
resource out there that should be added in the eco-system?

Please add your suggestions for agenda to the wiki page:
   * http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/devel/irc-meetings/2012a

I proposed two dates (Jan 26 and Jan 31, 15:00GMT) and made a Doodle
poll for it:
   * http://www.doodle.com/qzteweb62sqax5r6

If you wish other options for dates, let me know. Based on results, we
will announce the final date.