[SR-Users] sip-router and related projects at FOSDEM 2012 - social event

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 00:05:55 CET 2012

Hi Stefan,

this event became a tradition for friends of SER/Kamailio, as we have
been organizing it for many years so far.

I saw the lists where you sent the invitation message and I have to say
that I am only joining a dinner where I get to a pleasant atmosphere. In
no way I will join for a dinner with people that tried to screw us up
badly back in 2008, when they created a fork, stole project's domain and
spread lies and untrue crap about us.

Not sure what Henning (which was very impolite attacked at that time by
those people) or Olivier think about, but if the creators of the fork in
2008 will be accepted to join the dinner, I prefer to announce a
separate event for friends of Kamailio/SER.